How Transcription Works
Using our transcription
services couldn't’t be simpler. You need only a computer and an internet connection to work with us. Choose the option of either recording your dictations into our toll-free telephone dictation system
or using your own digital recorder to record your dictations and send them to us.
Recording and Sending Voice Files
Via Toll-Free Telephone
Via Digital Recorder
- Dial 1-866-625-6412 to call our toll-free dictation system.
- Enter your ID number followed by the pound (#) key. (Sign up for your one-week free trial now to get your ID number and pin code).
- After you hear the recording beep, mention your name and begin recording your dictation.
- Instructions for functions such as pause, rewind, launch a new dictation, etc. will be provided along with our free trial service confirmation.
- Simply hang up when dictations are completed.
- Record dictations into your own digital recorder for transcription.
- Transfer dictation files to your computer.
- Send your dictations through our secure and reliable network.
Receiving Transcribed Reports
Receive transcribed reports back to your PC using our simple yet safe to use 128-bit SSL secure web-based platform. Normal delivery time for sending completed reports back to our U.S. clients is one business day.